Thursday, March 06, 2014

The Wilderness Months

To any frequenters of this blog,
Sorry about the lack of updates! I've been working on real-life job stuff, other Skyrim-related stuff, like my Zelda mod, Relics of Hyrule.
Which has been reviewed by ZeldaInformer.
Which is amazing.

Besides that, I actually play a few characters in Skyrim, and cycle them. Unfortunately Jivin is on the end of the cycle, but I've been really itching to play him lately.
I've avoided it, though, because he only has two regenerations left before he either has to stick with his 13th appearance, or die for real, which is no fun.
However! I've figured out most of a solution.

I'm planning a YouTube series of sorts that will start with the 14th Jivin, with the working title of "A Time Lord's walkthrough of Relics of Hyrule" or something.
When the 13th Jivin regenerates, I'll start over from scratch. Reset his skills and get rid of all of his items and spells, or just start over with a new Time Lord character.
Then I'll use the TARDIS to fly him to a random place with nothing but his underwear and have him only use items from Relics of Hyrule during his quest.
What quest that is, I have no idea.

It's in the forming stages, but basically, I have plans for this fun little thing to keep going and being awesome, and I think a 3-way crossover of Doctor Who, Zelda and Skyrim would be very fun indeed.
Geronimo!

UPDATE:
Yeah, that YouTube series isn't going to happen. I recorded the first episode and realized it was pretty awful and would require far too much effort on my part with virtually no reward. So I'll just start a new Time Lord character and keep this blog updated with her instead.

No comments: